13 October 2005

Blackmail photos

I wish I'd had my camera with me today.

Boo and I went to the grocery store for a few items. He's very into asking for everything, even if it's not something he could possibly want or need - i.e. colorful bottles of deodorant and frozen buffalo wings. We were standing in the checkout aisle and he asked for a bag of M&Ms, which I refused to buy. He got upset, pulled his overalls straps down over his arms, and took off running down the store aisle with his pants around his knees, showing off his Bob the Builder underwear. He stopped about halfway down the aisle and refused to come back. Boo finally grabbed a box of pasta and I told him to bring it to me and we would buy it. I handed it to the cashier and whispered to her that we didn't really want it, then pulled Boo's pants back up.

If only I'd had a camera - that would be a wonderful picture to threaten to show the girlfriend when he's sixteen and refusing to do...anything.

No comments: